Common Questions People Ask Us
Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
Since the process of workers’ compensation law is complicated and changes on a regular basis, it can be difficult for injured workers to understand all of their options. Given that insurance carriers and employers are not often interested in protecting the interests of employees over their own interests, they do not usually take the time to explain the rights of their injured workers.
At the law firm of Martin Law, we have more than 30 years of experience in Pennsylvania workers’ compensation. We are happy to answer questions about workers’ comp from injured workers and their families. Our lawyers stay current with changes in the law and work hard to protect the rights of our clients.
Get Questions Answered by Our Philadelphia Lawyers
Learn more about common workers’ compensation questions that include:
- Does workers’ comp protect my job?
- What if I have a pre-existing condition?
- Should I claim workers’ compensation benefits on my taxes?
- What if I am permanently totally disabled?
- What determines a work-related injury?
- How is a workers’ comp settlement determined?
- What is the hearing process like?
We believe that our clients who have been hurt need and deserve answers. Workers’ compensation is designed to protect workers, and it is critical to have enough information to make informed decisions.